Author Topic: What gun with what ammo are you the most confident to carry and depend on?  (Read 7295 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Ok. I have never really been too interested in the little NAA, but Richard's is looking good enough I had to ask.

Thanks for the help understanding.

So what are you carrying cargaritaville?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Solo STS with Speer Gold Dots
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
[BLING ALERT, Brenden.   8) ]

_____

The Forum is rather slow these days, so permit me to add a photograph of the "little brother" of that G-380 of mine - a G-32 I purchased in the late 90's while on the waiting list for a Seecamp .32.  Gemstone of Gatlinburg cast some silver grips for it and the NAA factory gave it a high polish and "meltdown."  It's now a safe queen, but comes out occasionally for BBQs and "Dress Blue Sundays."

It seems that if I own a firearm I can't stop myself from having it customized.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Beautiful piece!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
I've seen some really nice pieces here as it seems everyone has good taste, but I have to admit those grips and the "meltdown" as you called it is very impressive!
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
― The Dalai Lama (May 2001)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Thank you all, gentlemen.  After seven months at my wife's bedside in Nashville-area hospitals and rehabilitation facilities with the R9 locked in the console safe of our CTS, I finally have her on home health care here at Critter Creek and am getting some time to become reacquainted with the contents of my long-locked gun safe. Opening it felt somewhat like opening a time capsule. A lot of old "friends" were waiting inside.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
WELCOME HOME RICHARD!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master

"Life is good."

Offline ricardo

• Sharpshooter
God Bless you Richard for stickin with your "best" friend. Sounds like it was an ordeal. R
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!