Author Topic: Takedown Tool Missing??  (Read 4276 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: Takedown Tool Missing??
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 06:46:40 PM »
Gene,
  Glad it arrived OK, the envelope you sent me arrived today.
Thanks
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Howdah460

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 12:14:59 PM »
John,

Just wanted to let you know that the 2nd tool arrived yesterday with no problems.

Thanks,
Jim

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »
Jim,
   Thanks for the heads up, glad it made it.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »
     This is a follow up to an earlier post where I was ranting about the postal service. In Feb. I sent a couple pair of funky G-10 grips to another forum member. I took them to the post office, bought one of their approved, padded mailers. The lady then  took the package, looked it over, weighed it and mailed it. Two weeks later I get a pm...the package never showed. I went to the post office on three different occasions, ranted, raved and jumped up and down on the guy's desk. They patted me on the head, told me I was screwed and have a nice day. Last tuesday the grips showed up in my mail box. Little stickers all over it saying it couldn't be delivered. Evidently, it took them two months to figure that out. Hell, I'm faster than that and I'm old!        Gene
birdman

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
Gene.  At least you got your grips back!    ;D   The ones you didn't want anyway!    ;D   And had to wait two months to get em!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 08:01:02 PM »
I don;t think I'll hold my breath waiting for the six or seven takedown tools that the post office was so kind to rip from the envelopes. ::)

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 08:04:55 PM »
Yep!  John.  You may be sorta purple by then!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Corvette

• Expert
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 01:30:59 PM »
If you ordered a takedown tool and the package arrives empty, let me know. I have heard from two members who received damaged envelopes and no tool.
  I apologize for any inconvenience and will replace the missing tool.

John

John,

The Special Forces you sent me was not in the envelope and the envelope was torn.
Would you please send me another Special Forces please?

Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:31:17 PM by 68hodaka »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »
Curt,  
  I just checked my records and deposit slip and you only sent payment for the shipping, please remit the balance and the Special Forces will be on the way.

John
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:29:04 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson