Author Topic: Reward for a Rohrbaugh R9!  (Read 3480 times)

Offline aircop_m

Reward for a Rohrbaugh R9!
« on: December 08, 2004, 03:45:53 PM »
Ok, here's the deal. I want a R9, and I want it now. The first person who can successfully sell me, or hook me up with a FFL, or individual, who has a new Rohrbaugh R9 for sale, will be given as a reward, a new in the box Kel-Tec P3AT, FREE! That's right, no B.S. This offer is open to anyone as long as the following rules are met:

The R9 must be from a FFL, or individual who legally owns it, and can legally sell/transfer it.

The R9 must be available immediately for purchase, and transferred/shipped to my FFL Dealer. (No waiting lists, or buying someone's spot on the list)

Offer expires December 23,2004, or as soon as I get a R9!

Upon completion of the transaction of the R9 to me, I'll ship the P3AT to the winner's FFL dealer free of charge. All additional transaction fees between the winner, and their FFL dealer are to be paid by the winner.

That's it! Have any questions?

Offline justin2992

• Expert
Re: Reward for a Rohrbaugh R9!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 06:22:26 PM »
I know where an R9 sightless is in stock for $895 plus shipping.  It's the dark grey finish with blue grips.  Email me justinweigle@yahoo.com  Eric can change out your slide for the sighted one if you want.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 06:24:17 PM by justin2992 »
The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the BATF.

Offline justin2992

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 08:54:54 PM »
Thanks Mike!!!!!

You're a really great guy.  I'm glad I could offer some assistance.  I can't wait to get that Keltec 3AT.
The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the BATF.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 09:20:21 PM »
Way to go, aircop and justin.  That is gratifying.  To borrow a phrase from the TV series, "The A Team" -- "I love it when a plan comes together."

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline aircop_m

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 03:54:09 PM »
Thanks Justin, and to all who replied. Justin was the first one to direct me to a new R9, which is currently being transferred to my FFL. As for Justin, the Kel-tec P3AT is his!!! As soon as my R9 hits my hands, his Kel-tec is shipping to his FFL. It should be there in time for Christmas!

Offline TW

• Grand Master
Reward for a Rohrbaugh R9!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 04:13:26 PM »
>>Air Cop...  That's great news to hear...!  I hope you enjoy your R9 as much as the rest of us here.  Just bear in mind the specific cleaning and relubing pattern this gun requires (every 50-80 shots) in order to maintain peak performance.  If you do this...and feed it what it likes (usually Speer GDHP in .115 or .124) - she will take care of you...!!!  Let us know what you think of the R9 after your first trip to the range...?...!  

Out of curiosity... I assume you are some sort of Air Marshall(?)  If so, are you considering the R9 for travel duty...?...and what do you find is your favorite carry option for easy access while sitting on a plane...?...TW<<
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 04:18:18 PM by TW »

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 12:12:42 AM »
Aircop .... welcome!  :) Seems you scored here ---  good news.

Keep us informed as to how you get on with your R9 ...
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline aircop_m

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 10:14:15 AM »
Well, it's here!!!!!!! Wow! What an impressive gun!!! quality looks to be top notch, I can't wait to get this thing to the range!!! Justin!!! thanks again! Your P3AT is ready to go as soon as I get Your FFL!!!! I'll give a complete review of the R9 as soon as I can