Miscellaneous > Other Guns

Sig P365

<< < (2/10) > >>

cargaritaville:
I ordered the ext mags 2 months ago when they were in stock. Holster next...

Griff:
I picked one up on Monday.
Put 100 rounds of fmj Remington and 3 boxes of Gold Dot 115 hp through it without a hiccup.
It has a great trigger, came with night sights, really accurate, shoots like a full size gun.
I could not be happier. I think they could get twice the price and sell every one they make.
I paid $549.  I should be getting my 12 round mags tomorrow.
I carried it, front pocket-holster today. It is a bit more of a lump than my regular R9, but with 11 rounds I didn’t feel like I needed a spare magazine.
It is great to live in America and have the right to bear arms, as given by God!

cargaritaville:
Birmingham Pistol called to tell me that they sold my P365 & 3 others that they had on Gunbroker at a gun show. I can have my money back if I want or wait till their next shipment. It turns out that the 4 they had are the original ones first out that need to be sent back to Sig for the sight upgrade. I will get a refund & never deal with them again.

tracker:
I think that it is better to wait anyway until the rough spots are worked out and the price comes down. That is my plan.

PhilZ:

--- Quote from: tracker on March 22, 2018, 06:02:39 PM ---I think that it is better to wait anyway until the rough spots are worked out and the price comes down. That is my plan.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version