Author Topic: First Stealth Report - a very good one  (Read 1474 times)

Offline jaycee

First Stealth Report - a very good one
« on: September 02, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »
Hello,  cleaned and lubed my stealth, took it to the gun range this morning, for the first time. Fired a total of 85 rounds consisting of-  35 Rounds Am.eagle 115gr.fmj plus 50 Rounds Silver Tips.  result:  Flawless performance, not one hiccup.  I guess I am "Good to Go."

Offline riffraff

• Master
Re: First Stealth Report - a very good one
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
jaycee,

I am glad to hear about your experience with the stealth.

I got my gun and magazines disassembled, cleaned, lubed and reassembled today.  I am not sure when I will get to the range.  I will keep you all posted.

Just one other thing jaycee.  You are posting in the wrong place on the forums.  This category is supposed to be for Administration and Forum News and Feedback type of issues.  Although it is no big deal as the moderators of the forum have the ability to move topics to the proper subheading and have not done so thus far.  So I guess if they don't mind, I shouldn't care either.

Mike
NRA Benefactor Member
FCSA Life Member

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: First Stealth Report - a very good one
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 01:51:41 AM »
jaycee - as Mike noted, this was not in the ideal forum - I have shunted it across to a better place :)

I am delighted to hear of your Stealth's first and successful outing - excellent news indeed. :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.