Author Topic: trouble with order from rohrbaugh  (Read 5628 times)

Offline pelahale

trouble with order from rohrbaugh
« on: February 13, 2011, 05:22:17 PM »
I'm new with Rohrbaugh and am not so used to dealing with a small business like this one.  It's been a while since I ordered my extra springs and magazines from Rohrbaugh (6 weeks ago, I ordered them before I even bought my R9s).  I initially emailed Rohrbaugh twice with no response.

I've called & spoken with Maria twice, and a lady (name not given) once over the past 2 weeks.  This last time I was told that the magazines are not ready and they've been waiting to ship out because they wanted to wait on those.  Maria told me on 2 of my calls that she had shipped my package and to expect to receive it within a few days.  After a week of waiting each time, I called back to be told that my order had in fact NOT been shipped.  

I think part of the disturbance has been that they've been busy with the shotshow and must have been taking a lot of orders since then.  But still, 2 emails, 3 calls over 6 weeks and I don't know what's happened with my order yet.  Is this typical for Rohrbaugh? Should I simply expect slower service given the small-business nature of Rohrbaugh?

ccoorreeyy

Re: trouble with order from rohrbaugh
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
No it's not typical at all.  Sorry your having such a time.  Call again and tell them about the emails and previous calls and let them know that you need resolution to your order, PLEASE.   My bet is like you said with the shot show being covered up with orders.  The Rohrbaugh team are good people and will make it right.  

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 08:10:57 PM »
I think Corey has told it like it is. My experience with Rohrbaugh has been swift and positive anytime I have contacted them.
   I'm sure they will provide a suitable resolution to your issue.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
Same here.  Service and speed of delivery for what I ordered was just great.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline pelahale

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »
Well I'll try one more call tomorrow. Hopefully I can finally get my order this week. Thanks for the reassurance - I was worried that this was the typical service from Rohrbaugh.

Offline park245

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
A couple of weeks ago, I ordered some springs and a retaining cap. Talked to Maria about 4pm and she said they would get them out that day. They were delivered at 10am the next morning! Unless something is backordered, this is the fastest parts turnaround there is...and that's with Maria in Washington state and the company on Long Island!! Can't say enough good things about them.

Offline pelahale

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 02:47:30 AM »
I finally got my order after 6 weeks. That was painful. I should have ordered like 12 springs.

Offline jensenranch

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »
pelahale,  sorry for your experience.  i ordered regular (non-black) R9 mags & springs on tuesday, received on friday.  

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »
It took a couple of days to leave a message and then for Maria to call me back.  But she called me last Friday in mid afternoon.   I ordered two spare mags and 6 recoil springs for the R9S that I have and the one that Tom Watson ordered for me to present to my son.   She and I discussed the fact that there are only 4 employees there including her and she wears many hats.   She's a nice lady and I received my mags and recoil springs today.  No problem at all.   That's 3.5 business days.  I consider that excellent response from anyone regardless of size.  
Clips go in womens hair, magazines go into firearms

Offline Ratzo

• Forum Contributor
  • Expert
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
Maria is the BEST

I faxed my Order and several Days later UPS pulled up.

When I Call her she is always Nice and Takes Care of Business. :) ;) ::) ;D

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 08:23:19 PM »
In my not so limited experience with firearms companies, Team Rohrbaugh, with Karl, Eric, and Maria, offer the finest customer service I have yet seen in the industry.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 08:31:27 PM »
Maria, Karl, and Eric are the best;  helpful in every way.  I can't thank them enough.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »
I second Ken's remarks ;D

Rohrbaugh is a great company to work with.