Author Topic: Bear Creek Holsters--Belts  (Read 2986 times)

Offline lws380

Bear Creek Holsters--Belts
« on: February 04, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »
Here are couple of pictures of the belts I make.  It is double layer bull hide.  Top layer dip dyed and bottom layer left natural.  Stitched with heavy nylon thread.  Removable buckle with Chicago screws.  Solid brass buckle or chrome on brass.  I make these in 1.25 and 1.5 inches wide.  Belt is about 1/4 inch thick when completed.  Pricing is available on my website or PM me if any questions.  Doug www.bearcreekholsters.com

Offline thor447

• Master
Re: Bear Creek Holsters--Belts
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 12:55:07 AM »
I'm probably not looking in the right spot, but where on your website is the pricing info.  I'm not finding it, and would be interesting in ordering 1 after the excellent holsters I received.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline lws380

Re: Bear Creek Holsters--Belts
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 01:09:42 AM »
Thanks!  It is on the ordering/pricing page right above the ordering options: http://www.bearcreekholsters.com/pricing.php

I charge $65 for 1.25 inch wide belt and $69 for a 1.5 inch wide belt.  You can just order on my website (just type in the message area you want a belt) and I'll send you some instructions of how to measure an existing belt to get the correct size and call you to discuss.  Or give me a call to discuss if you prefer.

I'm in the process of updating the website and will add a belt section and some better ordering information.