Author Topic: Funding this Forum  (Read 4963 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Funding this Forum
« on: May 25, 2004, 03:14:11 PM »
A few of you have asked (thank you for thinking of me) how to help in funding the costs of this board.  I am not sure exactly how the monthly costs are going to pan out, but its about $20 a month in costs for name registration, server space, e-mail accounts, etc.  Not to mention a heavy borrowing of favors from my web-savvy friend -- TechGuy.

If you want to make a contribution, you can do it through PayPal at Admin@Rohrbaughforum.com.  TechGuy also accepts gift certificates from national chain restaurants!  

I would like to make some banner advertising space available to anyone interested.  Its a great way to target a very specific market.  E-mail me if you are interested.  

And thanks to all for your support!
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
Re: Funding this Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 08:46:51 PM »
Hi Duane, PM me an address so I can send to you a contribution. Pay Pal is anti-gun, so I refuse to use that company.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 11:50:32 PM »
Thanks, George.  PM sent.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 03:21:24 PM »
DDGator:

Please send me the address as well.  I believe you have my e-mail address in the record.  As I noted on another thread under this heading, I too want to make a contribution.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 08:22:04 PM »
I have not sent a check in yet, but I will. I'm going fishing for several days, and I will deal it it when I get back. I think it is important to help Duane keep this board alive.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 12:00:50 AM »
Duane:

The check is in the mail.  Really . . . the check is in the mail . . . mailed today.  Like George, and for similar reasons, I don't use Pay Pal.

Thank you for going on the line to host and administer this web site for the growing number of Rohrbaugh fans.  Excellent concept, well executed.  ("Tech Guy" deserves high praise as well.)

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 12:21:56 AM »
I've mentioned thanks before but - will do so again ... thx Duane and Tech ....... these are early days right now but ..... wait till end part of year!  I'll guarantee we'll be well busy. :)

(And by then or before I'll have my second R9!)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline GeorgeH

• Master
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 10:22:20 PM »
Well, I'm back from my fly fishing trip. It rained, I didn't catch any fish, but I had an absolute ball double hauling line with others, and sharing more than a few beers.

So, back to business. My check will be in the mail shortly.