Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Gunsmithing or Modifications for your Rohrbaugh

No "fluff and buff" required -- I hope

(1/6) > >>

DDGator:
Those of you who frequent KTOG and KTRange will know what I am talking about.  Kel-Tec guns can sometimes need (maybe need is too strong a word) some gentle fluffing and buffing out of the box for maximum performance.  Mine never did -- and ran 100% out of the box -- but detailed instructions are available on all the home-made mods you can do.

I don't think Rohrbaughs will need that kind of "attention to detail" work.

But -- I bet here is all kinds of cool custom work that could be done.  Mill in some night sights, some hi-tech finishes...

Any ideas?

packin_heat:
heres what im thinkin..."melt" the slide just to smooth it a bit more, mill in some mini nite sites, mabey some "fish scale" grips on the slide, port the barrel. and some carbon fiber laser grips would make it sweet.   im gettin all frisky just thinking about it  ;D

RJ HEDLEY:
I know I won't be able to leave mine alone !  First will be a slight *De-horn*  

MurrayNevada:
I've done the F&B with all of my Kel-tecs and enjoyed doing it.  I don't plan to do it to my soon to arrive R9s.  For the cost I'm hoping for the fit & finish of my Ed Brown, or close to it.  Mr. Hedley what is the difference in your "standard" and "limited" holsters for this pistol?  What are the advantages and disadvantages of each.

Thanks

GeorgeH:
You will not need to fluff and buff. The workmanship is unreal. More of a custom gun than a production one.

But I do miss my Gutter Snipe sights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version