Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Gunsmithing or Modifications for your Rohrbaugh

Gold Plating R9 Patrs

<< < (2/3) > >>

ECR:
While it may not be your style M, it certainly looks well done.
I do like the look and the work. But that's just me.
I guess I like it when someone does nice custom work on firearms. 

cargaritaville:
R9_fan: I live in Sarasota. If I can be of any help, feel free to ask.

PhilZ:

--- Quote from: MRC on August 08, 2019, 06:18:53 PM ---A friend of mine had this Auto Mag done up.

Let's just say it's not my style.

--- End quote ---

Woodward Dream Cruise is in a few weeks.  A lot of the cars are not my style, but I still appreciate that there's a lot of sweet machinery out there that people are really passionate about.  Metallic purple GTO?  I wouldn't own it, but somebody buffs it with a cotton diaper every night.  I wouldn't carry a gold R9, but I definitely want to see lots of pics. 

ECR:

--- Quote from: PhilZ on August 08, 2019, 10:43:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: MRC on August 08, 2019, 06:18:53 PM ---A friend of mine had this Auto Mag done up.

Let's just say it's not my style.

--- End quote ---

Woodward Dream Cruise is in a few weeks.  A lot of the cars are not my style, but I still appreciate that there's a lot of sweet machinery out there that people are really passionate about.  Metallic purple GTO?  I wouldn't own it, but somebody buffs it with a cotton diaper every night.  I wouldn't carry a gold R9, but I definitely want to see lots of pics.

--- End quote ---

Ha haa. . . . Sounds good Phil. . . . . . The cars too! I Love machinery!

R9_fan:
I have been a Forum Member since purchasing my 1st R9 in 2009... website not working very well.

I finally have my R9 S/N 4007 "For 007 MI6 Special Agent James Bond" completed for showcasing almost 10 years since I purchased it on 9-30-09.

Sorry, I have tried 3 times to upload a photo(s) and the 1536KB is not letting even one photo through.

The TiN PVD was done by "TiGuN" a.k.a. Coating Services Group 11649 Riverside Drive, Lakeside CA 92040 (Contact Nathan Grant)

I highly recommend TiGuN because  their prices were very competitive, their attention to detail and quality is fabulous and their turn-around was two weeks.

My gunsmith for the intricate disassembly and re-assembly was Francisco at High Noon in Sarasota FL and he is very meticulous and thorough.

The Kevlar (gold) and Carbon (black) fiber grips were custom made in 2009 by forum member Curt Dane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version