Author Topic: High end sedan  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
High end sedan
« on: May 11, 2006, 07:29:32 PM »
If anyone's looking for one, I saw this on Jag's website, thought it was a very cool thing.

"US Military Sales
Jaguar has established a US Military Sales Program that is open to all US Military personnel stationed overseas, (outside the USA) and offers the opportunity to purchase a US specification Jaguar at a substantial saving over the US MSRP price.

US Military members, including DOD civilians holding an active duty ID card and stationed outside the USA may qualify for the US Military Sales program.

For those US Military personnel with longer or indefinite tours of duty we are also able to offer UK or European specification Jaguars at a special Visiting Forces rate."

Certainly something to consider over the German cars.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: High end sedan
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 08:48:31 PM »
Brad:

That is a great offer!  I wish it had been around back in the 1960s when I was lusting after one of the XK 140s:

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline erh

• Expert
Re: High end sedan
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 09:19:53 AM »
Sounds great; they had a great similar program for Harley Davidson that was WELL worth it..!

Eric  ;D
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.