Author Topic: Newbie from Texas  (Read 3778 times)

Offline lws380

Newbie from Texas
« on: March 06, 2011, 11:23:47 AM »
Have been reading and following for a while and thought it was time to join.  Hope to learn and contribute as I can.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Newbie from Texas
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 01:16:17 PM »
Welcome to the R9 Forum! And I must say, that is an elegant handle you have adopted. Rohrbaughs and Seecamps are both greatly admired around this campfire.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
Have been reading and following for a while and thought it was time to join.  Hope to learn and contribute as I can.

lws380.  Welcome to the World of Rohrbaugh.  I share your likes for the Seecamp; do join in.  Again, welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Seecamp guy!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 02:46:04 PM »
Welcome and enjoy ; :D

Offline lws380

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 03:23:12 PM »
Thanks!  I cut my teeth at the Seecamp forum.  I started making holsters originally for the Seecamps.  I was fortunate to meet R J Hedley there and he was extremely helpful to me. I sure do miss RJ.

The Seecamp Forum has gotten more vial lately and I visit there less because of it.  Thats gives me more time for other forums.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:09:42 PM by lws380 »

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »
The biggest problem I have with the Seecamp Forum is the political discussions. It seems like all the post are migrating to that and I can live without it.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »
I'm a member of the Seecamp Forum, but just can't devote enough time to it to be an enjoyable thing to do.  I check in very rarely; love the Seecamp guns, though.   YES!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 09:06:36 PM »
lws, Welcome to the group, enjoy the best forum on the net.
I also am a member of the Seecamp forum since 09 but have never posted on there.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson