Miscellaneous > The Water Cooler -- General Discussions

Covid 19

(1/5) > >>

PhilZ:
In light of the shortages of things like hand sanitizer and TP, I would recommend stocking up on any items you use to treat a fever, cough, or flu.  This would include Tylenol, Motrin, Mucinex, cough drops, etc.  People are panic buying for Covid 19 and there won’t be anything left on the shelves for those who actually get a cold, flu, etc.  My wife made sure we had a two week supply of Cabernet and Bells Two Hearted in case we get self-quarantined. 

MikeInTexas:
Excellent Ideas.

Already had the flu this year, Influenza A, and it sucked.

May have to stop by the liquor store and pick up some more Tequila just in case. 

Worried about herself who has jury duty this week in downtown Houston, lots of people in those pools.

cargaritaville:
If I have to go into quarantine at home with my wife for 2 weeks, and I die...I want everyone to know that it wasn't the virus that killed me.

PhilZ:

--- Quote from: cargaritaville on March 16, 2020, 12:10:00 PM ---If I have to go into quarantine at home with my wife for 2 weeks, and I die...I want everyone to know that it wasn't the virus that killed me.

--- End quote ---

The kids have been home from school for five days and my wife is already trying to figure out how to get a Xanax prescription without leaving the house. 

tracker:
I just returned from a Kroger store in West University, Houston, and it felt like Paris in August with half the population gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version