Author Topic: Morality Test..  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Morality Test..
« on: July 13, 2005, 07:36:34 PM »
You have to read the whole test.

Honest Answer

This test only has one question, but it's a very  important one.  By giving an honest answer, you will discover  where you stand
morally.  The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.  Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.  Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.
--------------------------
THE SITUATION
You are in Florida, Miami to be specific.  There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.  This is a
flood of biblical proportions.  You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper,  and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.  The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people  swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.  Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

===============================================

THE TEST
Suddenly you see a woman in the water.   She is fighting  for her life, trying not to be taken down  with the debris.  You move closer. .  Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.  It's Hillary Clinton!

At the  same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options, you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the  death of one of the world's most powerful women.

=========================================

THE  QUESTION
Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline flyandscuba

• Master
  • Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina - enough is enough!
Re: Morality Test..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 09:02:30 PM »
Classic Black & White would produce more dramatic effects of her face filled with fear... ;D
I'm not a gun expert -- but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 10:38:34 PM »
Classic Black & White would produce more dramatic effects of her face filled with fear... ;D

;)

I appreciate the professional advise.. ;)
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline doubletapMike

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 04:40:28 AM »
I would use color  high contrast film for Ann Coulter.  For Hilary I would use crayons.
doubletapMike

Offline alfonso2501

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 12:00:16 AM »
As a New Yorker born and raised, I am offend, & outraged! And I think this is a disgusting, repulsive & horrid question!>:(

Black & white holds the feelings & raw emotion of the moment so much more clearly!   ;D