Author Topic: What's the current wait time for R-9s?  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Mr_Jody_Hudson

• Expert
Re: What's the current wait time for R-9s?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2004, 06:00:24 PM »
AS per the original title of this thread...  ::)  I spoke to Eric today on another matter and the wait is about 5 months right now.  They have about 500 pistols in the IN basket with more coming in and those going out!  They are busy like beavers!   ;D
Delaware Real Estate = http://www.Kate-Jody.com

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2004, 06:42:34 PM »
Jim:  I've sent you a PM.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

BobJ

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2004, 02:11:09 AM »
Although the usual wait time seems to be up to several months, it is possible to get one quicker by finding a dealer that has some/one.  I tried e-mailing dealers, and found that Wild West Guns in Anchorage had some.  I got one in 3 days.   They are on the dealer list on Rohrbaugh's web page.  Their telephone is 800/992-4570.
Goog luck.  

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2004, 09:39:39 AM »
Yeah .... Ken is an efficient guy - had several guns thru him - including my R9s ... funny tho in my case ......  I saw my gun way back in March, when Eric gave me the most pleasant surprise in a long time .. he turned up at a shoot, with my gun and Jody's!  We had a chance to shoot them a bit but - then they went back with Eric.

This was when a few minor things were still being addressed.  I ordered from Ken because he had some on order after Shot Show .... but that turned out to be quite a long wait.  I guess about early May -  I ''got the call'' .... wierd tho because Eric had to ship from NY to AK .... and then Ken shipped down here to PA .. long trip for a lil gun! :D
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.