Author Topic: The carry pre-requisite.  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Mr_Jody_Hudson

• Expert
Re: The carry pre-requisite.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2004, 11:05:01 PM »
Perhaps a pair of Saigas, 12 ga. cut short, proper license obtained and carried - one under each arm in a shoulder holster with at least two extra high cap mags on the belt... Good exercise too!   ;D
Delaware Real Estate = http://www.Kate-Jody.com

Offline azrael

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2004, 11:15:08 PM »
Jody,
Excercise?? yea it would be at that.. ;D

The high caps thing for those (Saiga 12's) is wanna of those things that make me wanna go on a spree...Been told SEVERAL times that 8 round mags for those are LEO only...Had a dude selling them to the public at the G-boro gunshow for $50.00 a pop...dude brought ALOT of them with him..was sold out by the time I got there..GRRR!

Dave
Azrael's Custom Leather

"There is no love in your violence"
Kakihara (Ichi the Killer)

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2004, 12:09:32 PM »
Good to see you posting Dave ... so time to add my ''welcome''!! :)

Jody ..... that stuff you describe happening around your area is scary ..... and sad it has to be such.  As you rightly imply tho - your awareness is paramount, as well as taking measures to minimize opportunity for the slimeballs.

Strikes me - it is often useful to view a situation or geographical location, and try and see it thru the eyes of a potential attacker.  Spot all the useful features that would make a strike work better.  

That way, we can maybe pre-empt their plans, all the better to avoid getting into situations ...... my first choice every time!

BTW Jody - subject to it being confirmed ..... Jamie is trying to fix a PA shoot for 30th Oct .. again at Water and Wings like before.  I'll try and keep up to speed on this and let folks know as and when it is a firm date.  Hoping Eric might manage to come too.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Mr_Jody_Hudson

• Expert
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2004, 09:13:32 PM »
I will, of course, try to make it.
Delaware Real Estate = http://www.Kate-Jody.com

Offline Patent_Works

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2004, 06:02:50 PM »
Get a Florida CCW.  It can be had by mail, and is accepted in dozens of states.