Author Topic: R-45 is Coming  (Read 52135 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: R-45 is Coming
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:42 AM »

Roger that Mr. S.
I concur, statement has merit.  :D

Edit:  Hmmm, I was just thinking that Wifey has been trying to confiscate my PM9 for herself.  "Don't be mad, Honey.  Here, you can have that Kahr that you wanted."

Now that sounds like a plan!

Perhaps you might give her the PM9 about a week before you take possession of the R45. And then you might play a "trump card" by saying something such as: "Honey, you are the most important aspect of my life, protecting you is my most important mission in life, and for that mission I need --and you deserve -- nothing but the best." (Something similar has worked once or twice for me.)  8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Relic

• Sharpshooter
  • Lifetime NRA, Lifetime VFW
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2011, 12:43:14 PM »

Now that sounds like a plan!

Perhaps you might give her the PM9 about a week before you take possession of the R45. And then you might play a "trump card" by saying something such as: "Honey, you are the most important aspect of my life, protecting you is my most important mission in life, and for that mission I need --and you deserve -- nothing but the best." (Something similar has worked once or twice for me.)  8)

Great! I have a plan and a checkbook...now I need to wait for an R-45.   :-/
Land of the free, because of the brave.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2011, 01:46:39 PM »
You have now joined the company of us who are ardently anticipating the arrival of the R-45.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:44 PM »
Ok I'll bite. I have read some of the posts on the R-45 on the forum. I am not sure if you are joking or not. So I will ask the question point blank.
 Is this a spoof or are there really plans for Rohrbaugh to make a sub-compact in .45ACP?
 If so, I am guessing it would have to be larger in size, unlike the different Seecamps.

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
Oh, it's coming all right!

I'm sure it will bigger.  If it is the same size as an R9, then the brothers will have made genius strides in metalurgy and design.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2011, 10:26:24 PM »
Ok I'll bite. I have read some of the posts on the R-45 on the forum. I am not sure if you are joking or not. So I will ask the question point blank.
 Is this a spoof or are there really plans for Rohrbaugh to make a sub-compact in .45ACP?
 If so, I am guessing it would have to be larger in size, unlike the different Seecamps.

It is definitely coming.  When we don't know, but I understand there is a proto type already made with a few that have seen it.  So we just wait.....................  A few of us already have a deposit in with Tom from the Irish Guard Firearms who is a member here on the Forum.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln