Author Topic: For Sale: R9 Special Forces and carbon blue grips***SOLD***  (Read 4978 times)

Offline Covert23

• Sharpshooter
For Sale: R9 Special Forces and carbon blue grips***SOLD***
« on: April 05, 2015, 12:59:43 PM »
Unfortunately, due to medical bills from my brain tumor surgery, I have to sell these items. They are both in excellent condition. The gun comes with 3 sets of grips which include green VZ and black VZ. 2 black magazines, box, lock and warranty card are also included. Asking for $2000 as a package. I'm having trouble posting pics so in the meantime, I can email them to you if requested. Thank you. Jim
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:07:38 PM by Covert23 »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: For Sale: R9 Special Forces and carbon blue grips
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 01:19:47 PM »
Am interested in purchasing, Jim. Please call me.  Would appreciate pics. Thanks, Norm. I PM'd you too.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 01:38:15 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: For Sale: R9 Special Forces and carbon blue grips
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:27 PM »
Thanks for the pics...beautiful gun!  It should sell quickly...and most importantly... I (we ) all hope you have a speedy recovery.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
Re: For Sale: R9 Special Forces and carbon blue grips***SOLD***
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 10:16:25 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that you had to sell your Pup!
Especially for health reasons. I know how that is!

I wish you the best and hope to still see you around the forum!
Best wishes.
B
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline Covert23

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 11:55:14 PM »
Thank you for the kind thoughts! At least I still have another! Hopefully down the road I'll get a second one again.

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 07:08:06 AM »
Congratulations on selling your Pup. Hope you got what you needed for it. Get better and back on your feet soon!

Allen
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »
God Speed with your surgery James.

Prayers to you good Sir.

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 07:14:04 PM »
A business associate and friend that Ive known for many years had a brain tumor that had to be removed. He had a very close call finding it, His wife found him unresponsive and called 911..after the emergency surgery and all the recovery he said other than what he thought were just bad headaches from stress occasionally he never had any obvious symptoms leading up to the tumor being found..in the ER they were looking for a stroke/aneurism but a very astute young intern discovered the symptoms were not entirely stroke related..My friend tells of a very harrowing close call and lucky diagnosis by this man he owes his life to..About a week after the surgery I received two pictures, one of what looked like a very large hamburger sitting in my friends hand...then one picture of the back of his head with lots of stitches...He told me that his life is much brighter and less stressful now. He's like a newer version of himself with no negative things related to the tumor...just amazing! The doctors think he may have had the tumor his whole life.

Offline PocketRocketLover

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 08:27:51 PM »
I hope this is NOT seen as OFF topic . But in light of seeing a fellow member in a real fight . I wanted to first say my prayers are with you brother . But also wanted to call attention to emerging medical trials . If anyone caught the piece two weeks ago on CBS 60 minutes program about the POLIO virus being used to kill cancer in such tumors .
While certainly NOT the place to post medical advice on my part . I am only trying to be a helpful breeze in the sails of fellow members in lifes sometimes rocky path .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:02:33 AM by PocketRocketLover »

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 09:08:29 PM »
I hope this is NOT seen as OFF topic . But in light of seeing a fellow member in a real fight . I wanted to first say my prayers are with you brother . But also wanted to call attention to emerging medical trails . If anyone caught the piece two weeks ago on CBS 60 minutes program about the POLIO virus being used to kill cancer in such tumors .
While certainly NOT the place to post medical advice on my part . I am only trying to be a helpful breeze in the sails of fellow members in life's sometimes rocky path.

I don't believe fellow forum members have a problem with being off topic with this particular issue for a moment. We are all friends here and sometimes things need attention right away, such as this. All is well PRL. . . .    ;)
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.