Author Topic: all done here  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Carrots

all done here
« on: June 14, 2015, 03:51:42 PM »
edited 06/17 - R9s now purchased, Seecamp sale moved to gunbroker.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:52:12 PM by Carrots »
"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
Nothing but CRICKETS... :-\

Offline tattoo

• Master
Nothing but CRICKETS... :-\
My guess is one gun is being made and the other isn't...but maybe someone is looking for a new Seecamp 380. 

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
It might also be that this pistol is from the from the new owners plant...Larry had a bit of magic keeping the frames between tolerance stackups that is giving the new crew some...umm...insight, into what Larry actually was delicately balancing on these little beasts.

Offline tattoo

• Master
It might also be that this pistol is from the from the new owners plant...Larry had a bit of magic keeping the frames between tolerance stackups that is giving the new crew some...umm...insight, into what Larry actually was delicately balancing on these little beasts.
I also agree...love my Milford 380...

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
Re: all done here
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »

If you purchased an R9s, then you aren't "all done here" you are just getting started! Welcome!

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 05:18:00 PM »

If you purchased an R9s, then you aren't "all done here" you are just getting started! Welcome!
si true.  Now time to find a 380.

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 07:53:37 PM »
Yer gona love havin a pocket full of parabellum! Welcome to the Rohrbaugh forum. 8)

Offline Carrots

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 11:42:43 PM »
Thank you for the welcomes :)

This Seecamp actually sold earlier this evening and so it all worked out pretty perfectly.

I have a second one of those to keep, and with an R9 on the horizon I will end up with one of each. Works for me  8)

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."