Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R380

380 or R9 frame pin

<< < (2/5) > >>

MRC:
OK Leonardo, I think I have what you need.  I had a hell of  a time finding the Remington.

Rohrbaugh R9 takedown pin  -  diameter - .154",  length - .617"

Remington RM380 pin  -  diameter - .1525 ,  length - .620"

I would guess that they would work fine.  I can tell you that the Remington pin goes in a lot easier than the Rohrbaugh.

If you call Williams who does the Rohrbaugh work for Remington, ask them about it also.  They do a lot of warranty work for Remington and they might be handling the RM380's for them also.

Good luck.

Leonardo:
Thanks MRC!  That should be close enough to work.  I will call Williams ASAP tomorrow morning.  As you noted I will first ask for the RM380 pin but if that doesn't work I'll get the R9 pin.

Thanks so much for your help.

Leo

tracker:

Remington must have "just in time inventory control"; What a bunch of dolts--can you imagine Glock supplying an answer like that?

backupr9:
I got to handle one for the first time today at Shooters.  Looked a lot like the R9 but felt kinda cheap to  me (I guess because it is).  This one had a tremendously long trigger pull...don't think I want one.

MRC:

--- Quote from: tracker on January 31, 2016, 04:35:16 PM ---
Remington must have "just in time inventory control"; What a bunch of dolts--can you imagine Glock supplying an answer like that?

--- End quote ---

I agree tracker, what kind of an outfit have they turned into?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version