Author Topic: Springs  (Read 3809 times)

Offline garymass

• Expert
Springs
« on: March 05, 2014, 02:11:38 PM »
Can anyone tell me where we can get recoil springs right now since I can't get them from the factory?

Thanks,
Gary

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Springs
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 02:16:52 PM »

Parts sales are expected to be back on line from Rohrbaugh in March.  I'm not sure there is anywhere to get springs at this moment.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »

I talked to Dave Wolff yesterday at Wolff Springs who makes them and he said that he had none in stock. He does not plan to make any more until he hears from Rohrbaugh or their new owner. I am guessing that Rohrbaugh had some remaining in stock and will make them available as Duane suggests.

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:32:46 AM »
Thanks for the update, we'll I guess I don't have much of a choice then...

Offline cooperr1234

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 12:25:20 PM »
How many do you need ? I dont know how muh they cost but I do have a few extra I bought with my gun.

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
One would be great as I will just keep shooting to a minimum until everything is back to normal

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 01:52:09 PM »

Cooper -- that is a a really nice gesture.  That is what is community is about.  Thanks.

This situation does make the point that it is always a good idea to have an extra spring or two on hand. 

I fear there will be a huge run on springs when the parts sales re-opens...  I hope everyone excercises some restraint, instead of spring hoarding!   ;)   Once this interruption is over, things will go back to normal.

Duane (DDGator)

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 03:18:19 AM »
Cooper thanks for this offer as already stated that is what being part of this community is about. I always had extra springs on hand along with screws with my old r-9 and since I recently purchased my current one I bought some screws here and was going to order an extra mag and some springs but was to late.

Thanks again for this generous offer and let me know where I need to send payment to you.

Gary

Offline cooperr1234

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 10:52:43 PM »
No worries, we are here for all .... send me your address and i'll throw one in the mail to you. When I got my stealth a couple of months ago the guy I bought it from added a couple of extra springs. I'll mail one out to you and dont worry about funds, if you ever get a supply you can always send me one in the future. I sent you an email so you can send em your address....

Bobby

Offline Svarog

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 08:55:46 PM »

Parts sales are expected to be back on line from Rohrbaugh in March.   
I really hope so. I also need to buy these springs.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 09:16:25 PM »

This is what I hear.  Of course there is no guarantee exactly when, but parts/springs will be available in the foreseeable future.
Duane (DDGator)