Author Topic: Input on Ken Null R9 shoulder holsters  (Read 3374 times)

Offline PocketRocketLover

Input on Ken Null R9 shoulder holsters
« on: December 01, 2011, 01:22:16 PM »
Hello Fellow Pirates packing the RRRRRRRRRRRRRR9 . I would like to ask members that own a Null shoulder holster for their insight on them . Their function level , comfort level and life span . I am looking to expand my carry options for my pup . Now that colder weather allows for more concealment options .
I know Ken offers 3 different shoulder holsters that will work with the R9 . So any real world wear insight would be of great help to me . I thank all for taking a moment to read and reply .

Offline relicdigger

Re: Input on Ken Null R9 shoulder holsters
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 05:40:41 PM »
Hi PocketRocketLover,
I have a IWB K.L. Null holster and love it. I can wear my R9 all day and not feel any pressure or discomfort. He builds very high quality holsters. Ken is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Give him a call.
Mike

Offline PocketRocketLover

Re: Input on Ken Null R9 shoulder holsters
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 03:23:59 AM »
Hello Relic , Thanks for your comments . While I am a fan of Del Fatti and Milt Sparks . Some makers just do not offer certain carry modes and do not want to venture into making them .  I am certain Kens offering are solid . As I have seen plenty offered by him over the many years that I have carried . But the R9 opens a whole new arena of carry options for me . Thanks again for taking the time to read and reply to my post . Regards