Author Topic: The 357 Sig Nightmare Fastback  (Read 3814 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
The 357 Sig Nightmare Fastback
« on: May 16, 2015, 08:37:48 PM »
I have always liked the 357 Sig cartridge, Sig pistols, and 1911's so when I saw these were out, I had to have one.

I just picked it up yesterday so I have not fired it.  It is the first Sig 1911 I have owned and I am impressed so far.  Can't wait to shoot it.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: The 357 Sig Nightmare Fastback
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 08:54:53 PM »
Very nice. I think those are cool.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:09:03 PM »

Bob, it appears that you have a rather advanced case of OGAD: "Obsessive Gun Acquisition Disorder."

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 09:11:07 PM »

Bob, it appears that you have a rather advanced case of OGAD: "Obsessive Gun Acquisition Disorder."

Lol. I hope that's not contagious and spreadable through the forum. I have enough issues of my own.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 09:21:19 PM »

Lol. I hope that's not contagious and spreadable through the forum. I have enough issues of my own.

Josh, do they have meetings for guys like us?  Maybe we could start up a chapter.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 09:32:55 PM »

It is also a 12 step program---#1. I am a gunaholic.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 11:52:21 PM »

Josh, do they have meetings for guys like us?  Maybe we could start up a chapter.

Haha. Sounds good, but I'm not really sure I have a problem. Ummmm, I'm good. I mean you obviously need help, but I still have room to walk in my house. I've only had to take money from my kids piggy bank for ammo once (this year). For real. Maybe if I ever want to get some help I'll look ya up, but for right now I'm just fine. Really. Fine.

And btw I would appreciate if you don't mention this to my wife. I mean because she doesn't really care to hear about it. You would just absolutely annoy her with this blithering. She knows I don't have a problem. So don't even mention this to her. She won't even care about what you're saying. Seriously. She likes me to buy, shoot and read endlessly about guns. I really do it for her in the end. Haha.

Ok enough fun. I'm an addict! Lol.

John Stuart Mill