Author Topic: WTT - S&W M&P340 & 340PD J frames for Black R9  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Carrots

WTT - S&W M&P340 & 340PD J frames for Black R9
« on: July 23, 2016, 06:55:41 PM »
I have two very nice J frame Smith revolvers that I am interested in trading for a very nice R9.  I am looking at a trade value of $1250 for these two and I would prefer a late model stealth or otherwise black (covert?) R9. NIB, LNIB or with nice extras or some cash please. Let me know what you have.

The M&P340 has a stainless cylinder, scandium frame, front night sight and black finish. 38/357, no lock model, LNIB with box / papers etc
The 340PD has a titanium cylinder, scandium frame, red ramp front sight and black finish. Again 38/357, no lock model. VGC with box / papers etc

Both revolvers have only fired 35 rounds each. The M&P could pass for new, the PD has been carried some and has some VERY light edge wear to the back strap. Not quite mint, but still in VVGC.

I am based in SE Tennessee, and can meet FTF or ship FFL to FFL. Plenty of gun deal references available.

Please PM with details of what you have and your ascribed trade value if you are interested in trading.  Not looking for other trades, but will always consider decent cash offers.

Thanks all!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:14:51 PM by Carrots »
"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Offline Carrots

Re: WTT - S&W M&P340 & 340PD J frames for Black R9
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 10:01:55 PM »
Deal pending, thanks all.
"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Offline Carrots

Re: WTT - S&W M&P340 & 340PD J frames for Black R9
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 07:49:30 PM »
Done deal, please close.

Thanks all.

:)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:34:09 PM by Carrots »