Author Topic: SOLD:Del Fatti BDB (IB) Holster  (Read 2998 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
SOLD:Del Fatti BDB (IB) Holster
« on: January 26, 2015, 11:11:05 PM »
It doesn't get better than this holster. This Del Fatti BDB (IB) holster is made out of exquisite black leather w/ black elephant trim. Right hand, 15 degree rake, 1.5" loops, made especially for the R9. I waited close to 6 months for this beauty to be made. It is elegant, yet durable. Hides the R9 beautifully and securely. I never used it, but bought it for dress. I bought it to go with my R9 Cogan. I sold the Cogan, and now that I sold my last R9...it needs to go. I paid $268.65 delivered 6/17/13. It is unused and perfect. Why wait forever for a Del Fatti? You can have this one for $195.00.00 delivered.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:35:40 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: Del Fatti BDB (IB) Holster
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 11:26:17 AM »
That's a beauty Norm. I'll bet it doesn't last long at all. Best regards sir. Flat cool! Too bad I just bought 2 holsters  :o
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 10:08:10 PM »
I am surprised that this holster is still around! Offers???
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 10:33:33 PM »
I guess this is the same one you listed on here in the fall and marked as sold?
http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/index.php?topic=7503.msg84104#msg84104

Maybe there isn't a large demand for this type of holster?  It looks really nice, just not my carry style...best of luck with your sale.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 07:50:34 AM »
A member of this Forum who committed to buying it and said he sent the funds out, never followed through...hence its still for sale.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: PRICE LOWERED:Del Fatti BDB (IB) Holster
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 11:19:34 PM »
On GunBroker now...price lowered again! Reserve met...this is a steal guys!!!

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: PRICE LOWERED:Del Fatti BDB (IB) Holster
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 10:01:41 PM »
Hope you got what you needed for it Norm. It was a beaut.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)