Author Topic: R 9 parts  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Groundhog34

R 9 parts
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:18:13 PM »
Where can one buy take down pins and recoil springs?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:25:25 AM by Groundhog34 »

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: R 9 parts
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
Williams Gun sights and repairs is the warranty and parts supplier for Rohrbaugh.

Their number is  (800) 530-9028

Alex has been knowledgable and helpful.

Sorry we didn't see this sooner. Hopefully you got your info form another thread sooner.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 07:29:49 PM »
I called up there on Friday...it was a long and painful process.  In the end I found out that Alex is the guy to talk to and that he would be back on Monday.  This was after being transferred around several times and finally speaking to someone who confirmed the parts availability but had no idea on pricing for some of the items...nor could he tell me how much the shipping would be.  Told me to call back Monday when Alex is in. 

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:33:03 PM »

Dial extension 212 for Alex; no need to talk to anyone else.

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 12:15:10 PM »
Thanks for direct extension. Will see if I have better luck when I call again this week.

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 01:14:56 PM »
Finally got around to calling back today, dialed the direct extension that you guys were kind enough to share.  I have to say it was a completely different experience this time through. Funny, they even had parts this time that they supposedly didn't have when I called before - its all in who you talk to apparently.  This was call was quick, efficient and friendly. A+

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 01:22:49 PM »

Glad to hear that it worked for you.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »
Finally got around to calling back today, dialed the direct extension that you guys were kind enough to share.  I have to say it was a completely different experience this time through. Funny, they even had parts this time that they supposedly didn't have when I called before - its all in who you talk to apparently.  This was call was quick, efficient and friendly. A+

I called and got some parts the first week or two that Williams took over.

Alex was very helpful, but apologized for being slow.  Remington just shipped boxes of parts and no one knew what was what.  They thought that they were the warranty station and had no idea that they would be selling parts.  Though they are the warranty station for several brands, they had never handled parts sales before and were not set up for it.  Rohrbaugh is the only line that they sell parts for.

He told me that they are Gunsmiths and not Parts Men and laughed.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 02:41:24 PM »
All in all good group of guys and good company to deal with IMO.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)