Author Topic: Kahr PM9 for Sale  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Ratzo

• Forum Contributor
  • Expert
Kahr PM9 for Sale
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:29:50 AM »
Kahr PM9 for Sale,
Like New Condition Less then 2 Boxes of Rounds Fired, Has Night Sights Talon Grips, several Magazines, Holsters and Extras. Do Not have photo But It is Like New Condition.

$450.00 plus 25.00 Shipping.

Must be sent from FFL to FFL (  Money Order only and Copy Of FFL  )

Please check my Ref on this Site.

PM me if Interested   ( Thank You ) :) :) :) :)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Re: Kahr PM9 for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 07:54:12 AM »
I have purchased three pistols from Ratzo from ads he has placed here.

It sounds like a great deal and you will have no problems with Ratzo.  He is a real gentleman and easy to work with.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 03:43:13 PM »
Sent PM Ratzo

Look for your call or email sir.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline Ratzo

• Forum Contributor
  • Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 10:22:30 PM »
Kahr PM9

SOLD

Thanks to All

Still the BEST Sight on the Internet :)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 09:49:34 PM »
Thank you for the very nice pistol Ratzo. Everything was just like you said. Great transaction. Thanks much sir! Got it out to the range and fired it alongside of my other mini 9's. It's a smooth shooter for sure. No failures out of approx 75 rounds.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 09:25:17 AM »
Thank you for the very nice pistol Ratzo. Everything was just like you said. Great transaction. Thanks much sir! Got it out to the range and fired it alongside of my other mini 9's. It's a smooth shooter for sure. No failures out of approx 75 rounds.

How would you compare it as far as accuracy  to the Solo?

I have a 952 Smith which I spent a lot of time working up an accuracy load.  I literally had dozens of partial boxes of my hand loads with varying bullets, powders, and OAL's sitting around.  I used them all up in my PM9 for practice when I first bought it.  I could not find a load that it did not function with or had respectable accuracy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:29:34 AM by MRC »

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 11:06:32 AM »

How would you compare it as far as accuracy  to the Solo?

I have a 952 Smith which I spent a lot of time working up an accuracy load.  I literally had dozens of partial boxes of my hand loads with varying bullets, powders, and OAL's sitting around.  I used them all up in my PM9 for practice when I first bought it.  I could not find a load that it did not function with or had respectable accuracy.

I was only shooting steel at 7 yds so not really a great Accuracy test, but I can tell you this about my first impressions.

Trigger is smooth but long compared to solo/striker.

The recoil seemed smoother than the solo, 938 and of course R9.

Really like the sites.

Fit and finish is not to be too proud of, but certainly functional

The 7 round mag is U G L Y, but helped with accuracy

All in all its a tough call between the solo and PM9 because the muzzle flip on the solo is a trade for the long trigger pull IMO.

The Kahr was the smoothest shooter of the 4 micro 9's IMO.

I did have a small prob with the 938 that if I was serious about carrying it I'm sure I could train around, but it's not my personal favorite in that size gun. I inadvertently activated the safety in the middle of a mag. What was confounding is that the trigger still pulls back With the safety on (unlike a full size 1911) so for about 10 seconds I actually thought the gun was broken Internally. Now I know and wouldn't have that issue again, but who knows in an actual battle If i would figure it out. Kind of an oddity, though a very nice gun all in all. The stiff little trigger wasn't really all that bad and no light strikes out of it this time. It has classically not liked Berdan primers. I only fed it a few of them.

I will try to do some accuracy testing between the solo and the PM9 and post later.

All in all its a fine little 9.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:27:29 AM by JoshA »

John Stuart Mill

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 11:45:58 AM »
To be honest, I have not shot the PM9 for a long time.

Accuracy wise, the PM9, the Solo, and the Boberg XR9 were all pretty close with the Boberg the best.  The other two are plenty accurate enough for the task they are to perform.  All out shoot the R9 for me.

Of the Solo, the PM9, and the Boberg, the Solo pocket  carries the easiest and seems to naturally point the best for me.  That is why I carry it.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 10:03:27 PM »
I still say you must have some big pockets MRC : )

For me the R9 is as big as I can practically carry in the pocket, but to each his own. The solo is an awfully nice piece.

John Stuart Mill