Author Topic: My Relationship with K&D Holsters  (Read 4241 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
My Relationship with K&D Holsters
« on: May 29, 2004, 10:02:23 AM »
I wanted to post this in the interest of full disclosure...

This forum is about a week old an we already have a full stable of holster-makers on board and a few holster discussions.  It has been said (and understandably so), that I am with K&D Holsters.

In fact, I was a co-founder of K&D along with my friend Kevin, who is the leathercrafter and the true talent of the operation.  In the past few weeks, Kevin has reorganized the company to be better positioned for the future and the new directions he plans to take.  As a result, I am no longer involved in the operation of K&D, and I no longer have an ownership interest.  That being said, I will continue to talk about and endorse K&D's products, but more from the "outside" than the "inside."

I have seen discussion forums ripped apart by allegations of hidden agendas and such, and I wanted to disclose all this up front.  That being said -- anyone can say anything they want about any kind or brand of holster and not offend me.  I am thankful that we have access to so many quality leathercrafters on this board and others.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
Re: My Relationship with K&D Holsters
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 11:54:47 AM »
Thanks for that clarification
RJ=

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: My Relationship with K&D Holsters
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 01:56:21 PM »
Thx Duane .. good to know the status quo.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.