Author Topic: Bren Ten Dual Masters  (Read 3325 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Bren Ten Dual Masters
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:20:10 PM »
Pretty slow around here so I will post these.

I picked up this pair of Bren Ten Dual Masters Presentation Grade yesterday.  They are consecutive numbered and two of only about 50 produced.  I have been watching Brens for 10 years and these are the first Dual Masters I have seen.  Both are unfired.

Offline Griff

• Expert
Re: Bren Ten Dual Masters
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:05:45 PM »
They are lovely. Thanks for sharing.
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:50 AM »
Beautiful guns! There seems to be a renewed interest lately in 10mm guns. I have never shot one. The Brens are a very elegant refined design. Good luck with them!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 01:01:42 PM »
I have been shooting 10mm since the late 80's when Smith brought out the 1006.

I wanted a Bren Ten when they first started but I decided to wait until they got rolling on production. 

They went broke before they ever got things going.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 04:39:48 PM »
WOW, those are nice.

Love the Bren 10.  Missed on a pair myself once, just consecutively numbered, nothing else special.

Even had money held at Bass Pro for over a year waiting on a pair when Vltor announced their reproduction were to be released.  That ended up being a ClusterF.

Congratulations on a great set of pistols.