Author Topic: I think holster makers are just re-badging their R9 holsters for the RM380  (Read 2302 times)

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
I'm looking for a new holster for my R9 - I've been using a Nemesis, but the butt of the pistol is starting to create a wear mark on my pocket.  I'm thinking it may be the heel release?  Not sure...  So I'm looking for a holster that comes up higher on the gun, maybe a wallet-style as that might prevent the butt from rubbing in my pocket so much.

But anyway, I also need a holster for my RM380 and I'm thinking of carrying it in my back pocket.  But when I look at holsters, it doesn't look like the holster makers have actually made a holster for the RM380.  I look at their R9 and RM380 holsters and they look exactly the same, but the extended beaver tail Remington put on the RM380 sticks out above the holster backing on the RM380 holster.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
I use my R9 holsters for my RM380 without any real issues. Just do it. . . . . Ha haa. . . . . Don't worry about that the little beaver tail on the RM380.  But! . . . . . that's just my opinion.   ;-)

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Try a DeSantis Superfly with or without the cover flap the velcros on it...is ambidextrous, light, inexpensive and sticks to your pocket.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis