Author Topic: For Sale-Farmingdale R499  (Read 6198 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: For Sale-Farmingdale R499
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »
Give him a chance.   :)  As I've said, he may have a good reason for the delay.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:25:58 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 12:45:53 AM »
This is the kind of courtesy that makes me feel at home here.  KJTrains….you said it well my Brother.
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 05:11:28 AM »
What courtesy?  It's been TWELVE DAYS.

I'm just as busy as the next guy, own my business, literally go days without sleep and no time to get on a computer.  On the weekend I'm in the boonies with no computer.  But if I am selling something, or put myself in the position of  having to reply to PMs or e-mails, or phone,  I get back within a few days.  
I sure don't blow someone off just because an item is sold.
And I have sold items on other boards.  So I do know how it is.

On the other hand, there is always the legitimate out of, sickness, death, family emergency, etc.
Any of which would make me feel 1 foot tall right about now.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:14:54 AM by Reinz »
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
That's what I'm talking about.  Be kind.   Not that hard to do.    :)   And Reinz.  You may need a step ladder real soon!    ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:20:11 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »
Tom

Are you out there?

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 05:32:31 PM »
That's what I'm talking about.  Be kind.   Not that hard to do.    :)   And Reinz.  You may need a step ladder real soon!    ;D

I just may. :D  And I will be glad to eat crow.

I may come across as being hard, but I am not.

I guess I am just fed up, because how  I have seen  so much on other forums as well - and to me personally.

GunsAmerica being the absolute worst. ( yeah, not a forum per se)

And then, this forum, being the most polite and cordial on the net, I get a little  torqued when I see rudeness in our classifieds.

My sincere appologies to all, for any rudeness that I may have reflected mayself.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:34:31 PM by Reinz »
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 05:47:11 PM »
That's the Reinz I know!    :)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 05:47:35 PM »
No biggie here, we all have our occasional Maylox Moments. ;D
  It's so mellow here if there wasn't an outburst once in a while someone may fall asleep at there keyboard.  ;D ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun děoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »

Just easier than getting wrapped around the axle. We all have our tweak points.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 08:28:37 PM »
Yes we do!    ;)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
So, has this guy been given up on? Did someone by a Farmingdale for that price? Who is he? Is that really a Farmingdale? Was there a R499 built in Farmingdale? There has got to be a way to manage the Classified ads to better protect the honest folks who care about this forum before someone gets hurt and then becomes very angry. Maybe this guy is just a rude a_ _  hole, maybe not. The behavior is not acceptable. I try very hard to both communicate consistantly and respond quickly. If I am shipping I do so ASAP and if sending funds, you get them as negotiated. Period. We should not put up with anyone portrayiing something in a fashion that is not accurate ever. It is what it is, period. Sorry for purging, guess it is the meds.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »
It's got a Farmingdale slide anyway, prob not built at the Farmingdale factory but they had Farmingdale slides already made when they were building guns at DeerPark and used them up.  There are also some DeerPark guns in the R34x range.  It's just what ever they grabbed out of the bucket at the time, I think....

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
Corey that sounds like a reasonable explanation and is exactly one of the explanations that crossed my mind. I apologize if anyone thought I was rude in my last post. I guess I just expect others to do unto others as it was once said. I believe this Forum is populated by "gentleman" unlike several others. Once again sorry if I stepped out of line.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 08:43:55 AM »
Phil.  Understand.  Thanks!

Offline scsigep

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 05:39:37 PM »
Gun is sold locally pending funds and partial trade.  Sorry for the late response.  After a week of only one trade offer I went on a no computer  vacation after a big work dealine (10k filing deadline).  When I returned i had lots of interest and topic replies.  I apologize for making some of you upset with my non-timely response.