Miscellaneous > Other Guns

More on Sig P365

<< < (2/4) > >>

Griff:
I love mine. It has been flawless with every type of ammo and shoots way better than it should for its size and price.
Mine was made right after they switched to the improved night sights.
Although I haven't kept up with the round count, estimate it at close to the thousand mark.
I front-pocket carry it, usually with the 12 round magazine in a Recluse holster.

markd:

--- Quote from: backupr9 on December 20, 2018, 12:27:42 PM ---Thanks Mark.  As best I can tell, a new Sig P365 is still a bit of a gamble.  I’ll wait a while.
John

--- End quote ---

When Sig came out with the P365 last January, I knew I wanted one, but thought I would wait a year before "pulling the trigger" and getting one, to let them get the bugs out. I have been watching closely over on the Sig forum since then, and the complaints started to go away in the late spring time frame after Sig made some revisions. So I moved up my schedule and in Sept I decided to order one, which came in late Oct. Turned out to be a Sep build. As I said above, it is a really nice shooting pistol. I'll report back when I get a few more rounds through it. I probably won't carry it until I have at least 500 shots down range with out issue. I'm currently starting the search for the illusive perfect holster for it.

backupr9:
Thanks to all respondents.  The steel striker from Brownells may be the best answer for a carry piece, but $95 ain’t cheap!  I think I’ll wait a month or two longer.

cargaritaville:
I shot the P365 yesterday & noticed something...does anyone else have a problem ejecting the mag using the same hand you're holding the gun with? It is extremely awkward for me. Needing my other hand to eject is unacceptable.

markd:
I agree the mag release is not as easy to use as I would like. Mine has to be pushed in almost flush with the pistol to release the mag. I guess an extended release would cause issues with concealed carry. Luckily you can have 12 rounds available without having to worry about another mag. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version