Author Topic: GPal Update  (Read 2361 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
GPal Update
« on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:29 PM »
This still does not look very promising to me. :-X

Dear John,

GPal is happy to announce that operations are back up and running for new checking account transactions. Transactions originated on or after March 09, 2011 should now be processed within our 2-7 business day target.

As some of our customers have been acutely aware of, GPal has been experiencing a variety of growing pains that stem from the Credit Card acquiring banks failing to deliver customer funds to GPal.

[COLOR="Red"]As a result, we have taken the drastic step of suspending credit card payments entirely until such time that we are able to process them in a timely fashion.

Many of you may be waiting on funds from those transactions and rest assured that GPal is doing everything we can to work with the banks to get your funds released from the Credit Card acquiring banks.[/COLOR] If you are one of our customers who have been affected by these credit card bank holds, you can help us speed up the process by having the Buyer fill out the form at: http://www.gpal.net/CreditCardAuthorizationForm.pdf and sending it to support@gpal.net.

Throughout all of this, we at GPal have been fighting tooth and nail despite adverse bank action to continue to bring our customers the services they need and we will continue to disburse money to our customers within the bounds of bank requirements. It is our aim to provide you the best pro-rights payment processing service possible and we will not waver from that commitment.

In order to get back on our feet and fully recover, GPal must expand its offerings, including but not limited to offering a Debit Card for easier and immediate funds access for our sellers and expanding our processing base. To do so we need your help.

GPal remains absolutely committed to providing the only pro-rights and non-discriminatory payment service in the world. Thank you for your support and patience.

Sincerely,

Ben Cannon
Chairman/CEO
GPal, Inc.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
Re: GPal Update
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:58:12 AM »
I was always taught from an early age that a letter that starts out with "Dear John" isn't good. :)

Offline RickP

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »
I was always taught from an early age that a letter that starts out with "Dear John" isn't good. :)

That's just funny. ;D

Rick

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »

That's just funny. ;D

Rick

That is funny.  I'm still laughing.  There is humor in today's world!    ;D

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 09:50:32 AM »

I've been the recipient of many "Dear John" letters over the years, fortunately more good than bad. ;D  ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »
You have to look on the bright side, John; very good!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln