Author Topic: Darn...Flawless Again!  (Read 1249 times)

Offline eblackhawk

• Sharpshooter
Darn...Flawless Again!
« on: March 12, 2006, 07:40:57 PM »
Hi Guys(and any gals that might be hanging around)!  My son and I went shooting today.  He brought his Mac-11, S&W .38 Special, LLama .45 and his Taurus Millenium 9mm and I brought the Rohrbaugh R-9s and my new Seecamp .32. As boring as this may sound, I and my son put over 100 rounds of Gold Dots and WWB through the pup and there wasn't the slightest hiccup! I had a hard time getting the gun away from my son as he was getting the biggest kick out of firing it! He loved the accuracy and the size of it compared to his "compact" Taurus 9mm!  Well, I'm kind of fond of it too!  By the way, the Seecamp was a hoot to shoot as well!
                                                          Eric

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: Darn...Flawless Again!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
Way to go, Eric.  It's great you and your son could enjoy it  together.

I don't have sons, but one of my daughters is pretty fiesty and she has gone shooting with me.

Bill

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 08:39:40 PM »
Sounds like another R9 is in your future! Theres nothing more enjoyable than          and teaching children about the safe handling of firearms.
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 08:42:39 PM »
Sounds like a good time Eric.

Never had, or will have, a son - unless I count my dog son Spencer.  It is nice you are able to pass on your love of firearms to him.  Many dad's  don't do that today.

Must have taken  a long time to clean all of those guns.

Dave
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 08:43:18 PM by MountainMan »
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline eblackhawk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 10:41:58 PM »
Gosh, Here's the story: #2 son Austin introduced ME to the world of guns! He's soon to be 24, he's married and his wife shares his love of guns and packs daily herself!  He's a budding gunsmith and gets quite a few people in this area bringing him their guns to fix!  He wants to get his FFL and be a full-service gun enthusiast!  Number one son Clifford is in the Army(and has been for almost 7 years!) and he just started his first tour in Afghanistan!  As for me, I just seem to have a predilection for mini powerhouses!
                     Eric