Author Topic: Need to post new "Pics" 'round here...  (Read 4951 times)

Offline erh

• Expert
Need to post new "Pics" 'round here...
« on: July 30, 2006, 11:43:33 AM »
I'll start, since I actually got (1) off my computer before it F&*%%^$&%*&^$NG...!!! "Crashed" again..!:

Anyone else care to join in..?!        ::) ;) ;D

los your holster's in my nightstand w/ my R9s, and my camera software is "Crashing Me Constantly", but the holster is getting "Plenty" of work out; It's Really nice; Thanks again Pal..!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:44:51 AM by erh »
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: Need to post new "Pics" 'round here.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 12:26:36 PM »
Eric,

That is a fine collection of guns.  Looks like you are covered for any situation.

Bill

Offline erh

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 02:48:50 PM »
Eric,

That is a fine collection of guns.  Looks like you are covered for any situation.

Bill
Thanks Bill,

I appreciate that..!  But as my Dad Always says, "You Always Need At Least One More Handgun..!"  
That's my Adopted Motto now too..!  (LOL..!)  It can be a "Dangerous thing though;"  
"My wife ALMOST DIED when she got a "Peek" into my safe..!"  
She thought these ones here were the only one's..!!       ::) ;D
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 02:21:30 PM »
Eric:

Now that is an impressive array indeed!

Is that beauty at center/right with the ivory or Corian grips a stainless steel or PocketLite Colt Mustang?
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline PursuitSS

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »

"My wife ALMOST DIED when she got a "Peek" into my safe..!"  
She thought these ones here were the only one's..!!       ::) ;D

I had the brilliant idea to get my wife into shooting so she wouldn't complain everytime I purchased a new gun. It started off with I purchased her a Glock 34 to play with, well everytime I took the HK MP-5 out to practice she would go along and shoot her Glock. Well she HAD to comment "It takes no skill to hit anything with a submachine gun!"

I egged her on and told her "I bet you can't even hit anywhere on the B-27 target with it!" She couldn't! AND she was P.O.ed about it. Everytime we would go shooting she would grab the MP-5 and run magazine after magazine through it. After some time I noticed she was at my skill level, a few months later she was WAY PAST my skill level.

She entered the Fall 1997 Knob Creek Open Submachine Gun match. She took FIRST in the Womens Class.

From that point forward if I was going to spend any money on firearms it was going to be on HER MP-5! MSG-90 buttstock, Brugger & Thomet low profile scope mount,  Aimpoint M2, trigger job, Dillon RL-1050 press to keep her in ammo, etc., etc., etc. I created a monster!

PursuitSS
NRA Endowment Member
Moderator - “80%” Forum AR15.com

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

I had the brilliant idea to get my wife into shooting so she wouldn't complain everytime I purchased a new gun. It started off with I purchased her a Glock 34 to play with, well everytime I took the HK MP-5 out to practice she would go along and shoot her Glock. Well she HAD to comment "It takes no skill to hit anything with a submachine gun!"

I egged her on and told her "I bet you can't even hit anywhere on the B-27 target with it!" She couldn't! AND she was P.O.ed about it. Everytime we would go shooting she would grab the MP-5 and run magazine after magazine through it. After some time I noticed she was at my skill level, a few months later she was WAY PAST my skill level.

She entered the Fall 1997 Knob Creek Open Submachine Gun match. She took FIRST in the Womens Class.

From that point forward if I was going to spend any money on firearms it was going to be on HER MP-5! MSG-90 buttstock, Brugger & Thomet low profile scope mount,  Aimpoint M2, trigger job, Dillon RL-1050 press to keep her in ammo, etc., etc., etc. I created a monster!

PursuitSS

PursuitSS:

Ah, but just think about all the poor souls whose wives go all nervous and queasy at the mere sight of a gun.  You've got a lady who could literally accompany you into battle!  That is truly someone to be admired and cherished!   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »
Pursuit,
If you were going to convert an SP-89 to automatic,
whom would you have do it?

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »
Pursuit

A great lady you have there.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline PursuitSS

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 11:48:29 PM »

PursuitSS:

Ah, but just think about all the poor souls whose wives go all nervous and queasy at the mere sight of a gun.  You've got a lady who could literally accompany you into battle!  That is truly someone to be admired and cherished!   8)

The first two choices I would have in a Condition BLACK situation would be either my wife or my partner, I know I can trust both and my partner has covered my six more than once!

Pursuit

A great lady you have there.

Thanks, trust me, I know.

Pursuit,
If you were going to convert an SP-89 to automatic,
whom would you have do it?

ONLY ONE PERSON!!!! Terry Dyer!

If you want to proceed let me know and I'll get you his contact info, we supply him with MOST of his HK parts. His tables at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot are across the aisle from ours.

From your post I will assume you are aware of all of the in's and out's of Title II weapons (Class III) (if not, feel free to ask). Also, Terry will NOT work on any HK "clones", only REAL HK manufactured weapons.

PursuitSS
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 11:57:19 PM by PursuitSS »
NRA Endowment Member

Offline PursuitSS

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »
BTW, an "off topic" comment. I have been asked in the past on other Boards why I use the screen name "PursuitSS".

The reason is that I drive a 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS (NOT stock) on duty and it IS used as a pursuit vehicle (WAY TOO many times!).

PursuitSS
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 12:02:42 AM by PursuitSS »
NRA Endowment Member

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 12:38:12 AM »
Nothing wrong being named for a fast car.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
Eric - nice pic of some fine hardware :)

I posted before but will add link again - I made a vid of most of my pics as there are quite a few -

Here is the link, (5.8Mb)

One or two have gone, and one or two have been added but - essentially the main deal.

(Haven't done one on longarms - yet!)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.