Author Topic: POST PIC GRIPPING YOUR R9  (Read 2800 times)

Offline BILL_OF_RIGHTS

POST PIC GRIPPING YOUR R9
« on: December 14, 2004, 02:12:11 AM »
Please post a pic of your R9 while gripping it so I (we) who are contemplating owning one can see what size they actually are.

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
Re: POST PIC GRIPPING YOUR R9
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 10:08:57 AM »
Welcome to the group..

You should to look around, throughout the forum, and you will find a lot of very good information here.

A photo of "someone" gripping the R9 would not mean much without knowledge of the relative size of that hand..  There are many photos posted on this Forum that show the R9 with other guns for comparison.
RJ=

Offline FireBreather01

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 12:09:07 PM »
Check out the Rohrbaugh FAQ site -http://www.acbsystems.com/boards/rohrbaugh/ - for a lot of good info as well as many, many pics. The comparative pics with other guns will give you a very good idea of its size. This was one of my concerns as well and it proved unfounded.
Attitude is Everything
NRA Lifer, Instructor

Offline BILL_OF_RIGHTS

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 01:57:14 AM »
Thanks guys.

I have been reading this board for the last couple of months or so...since I first discovered there was even such a thing as a "Rohrbaugh".

I live in California, so it may be a while before the DOJ includes the R9 on its list of approved handguns.  

I am just trying to prepare for the day that it is approved because that will be the day I buy one.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 05:52:14 PM »
Bill, let me welcome you, and hope you will indeed get your own R9 before over long.  

I may well try and take a pic or two of the R9 ''in hand'' - could still be useful IMO ... as has been said tho, you will find many comparitive pics around and IIRC there are some on my R9 FAQ mini site.

I have just made this small clip - it is of Eric Rohrbaugh at a PA shoot this fall - doing a 7 shot rapid thru the R9 ... very short clip but may be of interest to folks.  Right click on the link and save the file (300k or so).

R9 Rapid Fire
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.