Author Topic: FS/FT: Seecamp LWS 380 **SPF****SPF**  (Read 2422 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
FS/FT: Seecamp LWS 380 **SPF****SPF**
« on: July 01, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »
**SPF****SPF****SPF****SPF****SPF****SPF****SPF**

I purchased this new only a couple of months ago, they are very hard to find, and ordering a new one requires a two year wait. I fired 14 flawless rounds through it, it is as new in the box, comes with box, and everything furnished from the factory.
Also included is a Don Hume Right Hand pocket holster. (New in the Package Never Carried)

The only reason I'm selling this is to fund a Microtec MSAR STG or Steyr Aug A3.:D

Asking $1050 FTF or + actual shipping

Would trade for a Microtec MSAR STG or Steyr Aug A3 and add cash were appropriate.

All pistol transaction laws apply.

Thanks
John
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:15:23 AM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: FS/FT: Seecamp LWS 380
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
John.  I've been looking at a Microtec MSAR STG here at the local gun shop and like it a lot.  I've been holding out for something in .308; the MSAR is nice.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 10:43:44 PM »
kj,
I've been thinking about the Steyr or the Microtec for a while, and the Microtec gets a lot of good reviews and positive feedback, cost less and is easer to find. There are two models the MSAR STG and the E-4, the E4 model takes AR mags, but cost around $600 + dollars more. I can buy a lot of mags for that kind of money.
  They make a barrel in the 6.8 caliber for it also, and several different lengths.
  I have seen the ad for the local shop your talking about, and they are selling the E-4 model, I have located the the other model for about $800 less

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »
I understand holding out for a .308, I got a couple before I got my Aug, hell  I wanted and waited 20 years before I finally got it.  And like a dumb ass I bought it at the highest possible market price, right during the Clinton ban.

But let me tell you what, even though I have a couple of ARs, and that is what is in vogue right now, or rather "the rage", you can keep em.  I'd rather have that modular Aug any day.

It is handier, quicker, and sweeter.  
You can't hang crap all over it like a Christmas tree, so what, we did without  forever, I still can.

To be honest, for the price, if the Microtech was available at the time, I would have gone with it.  I think I could live without the Svaroski (sp) optics.

Good luck in your quest, stay the course!

Reinz
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE