Author Topic: The shine is off the apple for me with the P-32  (Read 7635 times)

Offline the_skunk

• Expert
Re: The shine is off the apple for me with the P-32
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 05:18:05 PM »

All these small guns are ammo sensitive - Larry Seecamp will be producing custom ammo soon. As Rohrbaugh says "Shoot a little, and carry a lot". All I care about is dependability - these are "Pull and shoot" guns, short distances.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: The shine is off the apple for me with the P-32
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 09:35:14 PM »
Premium ammunition is the only way to go -- pocket rocket, mid or full size handgun, rifle, or shotgun.  My advice is to get the premium ammunition while you can.  Given the current political climate, it's almost as good as gold or silver for investment purposes, not to mention the value of its intended self-defense purpose.  I would purely hate to run some of this cheap, caustic, and unreliable foreign "crap" now on the market through any of my $1K+ handguns or long guns -- especially those in which I have invested more than $3K in customization.  I'm stocking up on the "good stuff" as it becomes available and storing it in my fire-rated, dehumidified, state-of-the-art gun safe bolted at all four corners through the floor of the closet in my "Man Cave." 

The beneficiary of the final codicil to my Last Will and Testament is going to be one fortunate man or woman.  (Now that I think about it, that may explain some of the unusual  solicitude I seem to have been receiving from members of my extended family as my years have increased.   ;D)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"