Author Topic: Ever saw this before?  (Read 2557 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Ever saw this before?
« on: November 11, 2014, 10:42:38 PM »
I saw this on arms list and found it to be a gun I knew nothing about. So, I thought I would inquire of the great ones. See if anyone had any knowledge of such an odd firearm. Since a lot of you guys are very knowledgable on 9mm stuff and since it looks like a real piece o fart it seemed fitting.

Piece of junk or piece of art?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:48:26 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Ever saw this before?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 06:19:47 AM »
Here's a link to one discussion of the piece:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=306740

One of the first cases I ever had as an Army JAG involved a Lieutenant who sent his German girlfriend to the great beyond with a negligent discharge of an Erma Luger "knockoff" chambered for .22 LR. I've had an irrational aversion to Luger copies ever since.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:23:16 AM by Richard S »
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 11:20:53 AM »
Thanks. Looks intriguing, but I have enough high maintenance, expensive and finicky to deal with in life. Lol. No, not my wife. She's a true doll.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »
Definitely not a pocket gun...looks more like a back-of-the-head close range gun to me...Something about Lugers has always turned me off.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis