Author Topic: G43  (Read 5253 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
G43
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:10:29 PM »
I shot one at the range the other day...I’ve never been a Glock fan, but I really did like that pistol!  It was smooth, accurate, fast back on the target with rapid fire.  It’s not heavy, but just feels BIG compared to the R9.  I think I’ll buy one.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Re: G43
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM »
Let us know how it goes.

That little gun intrigues me. Been contemplating a 80% build on one.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:08:25 AM »
Got some information you might like to check out.

Magills Glock Store in Cali is selling factory G43 frames for $45 each or 3 for $120. 

These are not kits, 80%, etc. but regular serial numbered frames.

Advantage of going this way is you can then purchase exactly the aftermarket parts you want to put in it and not be replacing parts you will never use again.

You can assemble it to 100% Glock or you can put a factory slide over custom trigger, etc.

Since it is a 'firearm' you will have to have it shipped to a local FFL to pick up.

https://www.glockstore.com/

Sale ends tomorrow night.

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 04:37:38 PM »
I’ve had a 43 since they first came out. It shoots and handles like every other Glock, and is basically a single stack 26.
I have added Taran Tactical +1 and +2 magazine bases to up the carry capacity.
It is a pretty good lump for pocket carry, but you can shoot the heck out of it without worry and load it +p as well.
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis