Author Topic: HBE Pro TL Rohrbaugh R9 Xmas GiveAway  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Eric Larsen

HBE Pro TL Rohrbaugh R9 Xmas GiveAway
« on: December 12, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
Hey to All Rohrbaugh people.......this is my first and probably only post on this forum.

Im Eric Larsen, owner and master holtser maker @ HBE LeatherWorks......Custom CCW Leather Maker.
I love forums....but time doesnt allow me to play on them anymore.  Work and kids.................

Forgive me if Im breaking a rule or three.....but I wanted to simply do someone on this forum a "Solid" for Xmas.

I have had a Very Nice Pro TL Iwb/Tuckable for a LEFTY!!!!!!!!!!  (Sorry Righty's....my humble apologies!)
For a very long time........sitting in my drawer for EONS!  So I figured I'd just make someones day and give them
a very nice holster.

OK...this is my own design tuckable for very small guns.  The spring clip is offset to keep thin guns....THIN!
This has around 20 degs of cant, Cordovan with REAL Black Nile Croc Trim around the mouth and under the clip.
It works flawlessly as an IWB or Tuckable.......

To enter...........You must email me with "Xmas Giveaway" in the subject line...and give me your name and phone number in the email.  I am not trying to drum up business...my leadtimes are still out 7 months after order.  So...please dont think Im just marketing or anything else.  OK? 

Email me at "hbeleatherworks@gmail.com"

Email entries must be submitted by 12-23-13 at midnight.  Anything after that will not be counted.

I will let my Daughter, Boo, randomly pic a number and who ever is that email.......in order of reciept, will get the holster........
FREE AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!  This is a 200+$ pc of gunleather........

There is no catch......Im not looking for email addresses.  Your information will remain confidential.........

Thanks for letting me do this and God bless,
Eric Larsen

PS  Moderators......If this is not cool.......please email me at the given address above.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:55:54 PM by Eric Larsen »

Offline Eric Larsen

Re: HBE Pro TL Rohrbaugh R9 Xmas GiveAway
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:21:28 AM »
OK....lefties.  Please email today.... My daughter will pick the winner of this here leather doohickey tonight.

Merry Xmas to you all.......especially to one lucky person! :)

Eric/HBE

Offline Eric Larsen

Re: HBE Pro TL Rohrbaugh R9 Xmas GiveAway
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 11:43:47 AM »
Rick Griffith won the holster........Merry Xmas Rick.....
I hope it carry's well for you.............

Thanks for letting me play Rorhbaugh Folks.  Its been fun.....
Merry Xmas to all................ Be safe.

Eric/HBE