Author Topic: Black CF  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
Black CF
« on: August 28, 2015, 06:49:58 PM »
 Here's a set of Black Carbon Fiber Grips that we just made up.  It's hard to beat basic black. 

Brian
DesignerGrips@Gmail.com

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: Black CF
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 10:09:55 PM »
They look nice...I think the rohrbaugh should be closer to the grip screw..more centered in the grip..but still look very nice.

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 10:50:49 AM »
I don't know how I'd move the Logo.  I used the original factory grips that came on my gun to make the molds so these are dead on copies of the originals. 

Brian
DesignerGrips@Gmail.com

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »
Ok thanks Brian for the response

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 11:56:24 AM »
Brian, I think Tat may have meant the bottom of the logo could be closer, the reason being that the logo looks tilted to the right at the top...the top line is not parallel to the bottom line of the slide?
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 12:54:08 PM »
Brian, I think Tat may have meant the bottom of the logo could be closer, the reason being that the logo looks tilted to the right at the top...the top line is not parallel to the bottom line of the slide?
You are correct backup...but I was unaware he was going of a set of original grips..they are nice..and thanks for the explanation as of course I didn't describe what I was trying to say..seems to be a recurring theme for me..lol

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »
Your description was fine Tattoo.  As was Backupr9's.  Some day's I'm just slower that others. 

Here's a picture of my original factory grip and it does look a little off center or tilted.  But it's so little that I wonder if the lines (or pattern) of the Carbon Fiber make it appear worse than it really is.  There's not a lot I can do about it unless I can find a set of grips that look better.     

Brian
DesignerGrips@Gmail.com

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
Any thing with the Rohrbaugh crest imprinted looks fine to me!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis