Author Topic: Son-of-a-Pup  (Read 2027 times)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Son-of-a-Pup
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:43:43 PM »
I guess if the R9 is the Pup, the Seecamp would qualify as the Son of a Pup by the size of this little thing. I had seen the Seecamps but never handled one or really paid much attention to them. Today when I picked up the 380 from my FFL, I looked at it and thought it was pretty small,It wasn't until I got it home and put it next to my Kahr P380 that I saw how small.

I also got my holster from Jim @ Hidden Holsters today, excellent quality and fine craftsmanship, it is perfect for this little rascal.

I didn't have much time to play, did a quick cleaning and put on a little lube, then grabbed seven rounds of Fiocchi 90gr HPs and went out to my range (behind our pole barn). Seven rounds med to rapid speed, flawless. I may have time to play some more tomorrow, this gum is fun to shoot and feels like carrying a cell phone in your pocket ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

ccoorreeyy

Re: Son-of-a-Pup
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »
Looks SWEEEEEEEET!  Gotta love those Seecamps!!!!

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Son-of-a-Pup
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:53:38 AM »
John.  Really nice on the Seecamp .380.  I knew you would like it.  Corey said it best.  SWEEEEEEEET!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln