Author Topic: WTB Delfatti PH3  (Read 6904 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: WTB Delfatti PH3
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »
I was lucky as well.  Received a tip from a Forum member about this one for a Seecamp; new in the bag.  

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ljutic

• Master
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »
I think that's my problem.  I was lucky enough to land a elephant PH3 for my Seecamp from the "in-stock page", but never really used it until a few weeks ago.  After using it, I have come to the conclusion that the PH3 may indeed be the best pocket holster ever created, as per my personal tastes and carry preferences.  Expensive sure, but well worth the money.  
Owner of, and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear Blog.  http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 06:25:42 AM »
kj, nice snag, I like my Elephant PH3 for the Seecamp and can't wait to get home and try out the Ostrich one for my pup.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 03:05:39 PM »
Thanks, John.  I may look into getting on Matt's list for the R9 when he starts taking orders again.  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 11:46:43 PM »
Matt is the bomb!!!

I heard when he opened up his list last time,and by the time I got to his site-closed to new orders!! :(

I feel very lucky to own some of Matts jewels..

Good luck on your quest..
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline Ljutic

• Master
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 07:58:17 AM »
I'm still looking in case anyone is selling.  Thanks!
Owner of, and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear Blog.  http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com