Author Topic: WTS Custom Kydex Holsters for R9, Seecamp & others  (Read 20440 times)

Offline coachg

WTS Custom Kydex Holsters for R9, Seecamp & others
« on: April 10, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »
Hello all,

I was referred to your forum by one of your members who found me on another site. I ended up making him a couple of custom hosters for his R9. He thought there might be other folks over here that might be interested in my style of holster.

I make holsters for all gun models, but I believe my design is best suited for the smaller guns. I use thin kydex and a minimalist style. There is just enough material to protect the gun and trigger. They add very little thickness which is important if you bought a super small gun like the R9.

My holsters are $40 which includes shipping. They are satisfaction guaranteed for 30 days. If you try and and don't like it, ship it back for a full refund. If anything breaks, I will fix it for the life of your holster.

You can contact me at PJHolster@gmail.com with any questions.

Check for more pictures at http://www.pjholster.com
Thanks,

Paul

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:02:51 PM by coachg »

ccoorreeyy

Re: WTS Custom Kydex Holsters
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »
Welcome!  Nice to have more options.  Can you post a picture of just that gun?  Looks crazy'ish...  ;D

Offline coachg

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 11:37:37 PM »
Haha. It does look a little crazy. It's an aluminum mold that I was able to find. I painted it to add a little thickness and have it look a little better in pictures.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
coachg welcome aboard.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 12:15:53 AM »
coachg; and a welcome from me as well.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline gpa

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »
Paul,
   Welcome - sent you an email.

Lou

Offline coachg

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 08:28:16 PM »
I just ordered a mold for a Seecamp. I'll post pictures when I get some holsters made.

Offline coachg

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 08:57:17 AM »
Here is a 'family' shot showing the Seecamp 32, R9 and some of the black sheep of the family.  :)

Offline coyote

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 11:36:04 AM »

nice, very nice!

if it isn't a rohrbaugh, its too darn big

Offline gpa

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
Really love this R9  IWB J-hook you made for me. It is hard to believe how comfortable it is. And talk about FAST, seems like I just ordered and the package was in the mailbox. Thank you  -  Lou

Offline coachg

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
I've got some new colors. Gunmetal Grey, OD Green, Police Blue and Desert tan. Even have hot pink for the ladies. :)

Thanks,

Paul

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
Now you mention it after I already bought two of them!  :D

By the way, the pocket holster works great as a minimalist for blue jeans carry for the R9!
Prints like a wallet.

Thanks Paul
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline coachg

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »
I've recently made some mag holders for the R9. Just like my holsters, they are small, simple and very functional. Match the size of the gun great.

Singles are $15 shipped, double $30 shipped.

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 10:50:33 PM »
On the gun holsters how is the inside finished, are they lined so not to scratch? The pictures of the glocks are they for outer belt carry and if so what type of loop do they have. Thanks nice job...

Offline coachg

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
On the gun holsters how is the inside finished, are they lined so not to scratch? The pictures of the glocks are they for outer belt carry and if so what type of loop do they have. Thanks nice job...

The holsters are not lined, but the inside is a very smooth kydex which when molded exactly to the gun helps eliminate any specific wear points.  I make both IWB and OWB holsters. The OWB has a clip on or closed loop and the IWB has the same closed or clip on along with the J-hook.

Here is a picture of the different belt options.