Author Topic: You know...I've got to say...  (Read 3659 times)

Offline TW

• Grand Master
You know...I've got to say...
« on: November 25, 2004, 04:09:45 AM »
>>A big THANKS to Duane and the folks hanging out at this Club House.  I mean...besides all the excellent information and interesting individuals here on the Rohrbaugh Forums...  I have made off like a bandit by purchasing items off this site!!!  Started the first day I found this place and came upon what was to become my #1 R9 (already had one on backorder elsewhere).  From there I've now picked up four custom R9 holsters, a great source of inexpensive R9 ammo, a source for R9 lube of choice = Superlube, and gathered confidance to initiate a working friendship with Eric - who has answered ALL my questions and provided me with all sorts of spare parts and such...  I mean...  This place is a full service R9 shop!!!  Then of course there is all that priceless info on the R9 which folks like Chris, Duane, and others have so freely given out.  It AWESOME...!...I've never seen anything like it...!  The Rohrbaugh Forums are like an R9 encyclopedia x full service Custom shop.  It rocks!!!

Just thought I'd get that out of my system.  Tonight I exchanged my original Blue R9 grips with a set of the new Black grips...and the Beast looks cool...!...TW<<
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 04:11:04 AM by TW »

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: You know...I've got to say...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 08:59:33 AM »
Good sentiments TW - and thx go of course to Duane for letting us share his house. I like to think in a way - we are somewhat of a co-operative here ... all inputting something ... exchanging opinion and ideas.  Out of that comes hopefully enough information to help folks better decide what and how to buy.  Well, R9 of course. :)

Then, there is the brainstorming system so useful at times ... a question or problem ... good to have input from many. My small contribution is there to just to amplify and maybe correlate the bits of info we gather, plus testing a bit to find out what works and what doesn't.

I think it works well - may be a small forum compared to many but - it is IMO populated by some great folks ... courtesy and respect are well represented which makes it a pleasure to be part of.

Just not too sure about the ''cigarette'' advertizing splurge that just came in tonight.  Hmmm ... I think Duane will be doing some housework! LOL
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: You know...I've got to say...
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 09:56:30 AM »
Well, thanks -- of course, I am only a facilitator.  This community only works because we have so many people willing to participate.

I agree that this seems to be a pretty special place -- more tight-knit that other forums becasue of our size -- but growing.  This is the only real place for R-9 info on the web, because we have some of the most knowledgeable early adopters and we get lots of info leaked in from factory connections.

Thanks, everybody.  Oh -- and Cigman became the second guy actually booted out of the forum!  No warnings for the likes of him.  Hell, I don't want his paid advertising!  ;D

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com