Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Gunsmithing or Modifications for your Rohrbaugh

R9 parts (specifically, trigger pin)

(1/3) > >>

Covert23:
Well, I screwed up.  After cleaning my R9, I set aside all the cleaned parts when finished.  I then decided to take the towel I was using and proceed to take it outside and give it a good shake.  Yes, I don’t have a trigger pin anymore.  Apparently I’m not very observant.  I’ve had 5 other R9’s before this one and this is the first time I realized they are two separate parts.  Every time cleaning or disassembling my past R9’s, I would just slide the trigger out and not once did they ever come apart.  I’m pretty anal about cleaning my firearms and I cannot believe I never noticed this!
    Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out on where I could purchase this part.  I’m assuming the pin has pretty specific dimensions.  If not, is there any other firearm parts available that could substitute?  Very embarrassing. 
Thank you and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year! 
Jim

(Lifetime firearm owner and 25 years Retired Military.  Never in my life have I misplaced/lost a firearm or part!!!!)

Again, very embarrassing, but I’m lost without my functioning little buddy.

tracker:
Have you tried calling Alex at Williams Gunsight in Michigan? They are doing the Rohrbaugh warranty work now. The number is 800 530-9028. They have the remaining parts in stock for repairs or replacement.
https://williamsgunsight.com/gunsmithing/

ECR:
I hope Alex at Williams can help out. If not, I'll give a look through my machinist's tool box from the shop and see if I happen to have one laying around. I can't guarantee anything, but I'll give it a whirl for you.

Eric R.

Covert23:
Thank you very much gentleman. I’ll give them a call and let ya know the outcome. Jim

ECR:
Did you ever find or get the trigger pin?

Eric R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version