Author Topic: FIST K4 Holster  (Read 3107 times)

Offline LCP

FIST K4 Holster
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:51:53 AM »
I finally feel confident enough in the R9 that I have started to carry the little pistol.  I put the PM9 in the safe. Now the question of what to carry it in. As it turns out the High Noon Pocket holster that I bought for the PM9 fits the R9 real well. I also had a FIST K4 IWB tuckable for the PM9 so I have been using that for IWB carry. However, the little pistol is a bit loose in that holster. IWB carry with the R9 is so easy and comfortable and concealable that you almost forget it's there. Especially, when comparing the carry to my Glock 23 that I carry in a Tucker Answer IWB.  I like the K4 so I placed an order for one to fit the R9 a couple of weeks ago. I would think it should show up within two weeks. I will let the forum know how it works out.

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
Re: FIST K4 Holster
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 10:14:46 PM »
LCP,

Glad to hear you are carrying the R9.

My PM9 was too big for me to carry in the pocket.

I enjoyed the FIST pocket holster, but the PM9 was still too much.

That R9 is just right!

Bill

Offline LCP

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 09:12:50 PM »
Bill
Talk about heavy, I first tried pocket carry of the MK9.  That was an experiment that didn't work. The PM9 weighed half of what the all steel MK weighed. However, the clear winner is the R9.
Lyle

Offline Michigunner

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 09:37:31 PM »
It would have been more fun using an IWB, I suppose.  I can just imagine how much it would sag in the pocket.

My PM-9 was carried successfully in a Milt Sparks EX Companion.

The R9 is hardly noticeable in a Milt Sparks PCH pocket holster, which conforms very well to the leg.

The PCH and the Hedley holster are my favorites.

Bill

Offline David_Brown

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 03:49:29 PM »
If you would like I could make you a original Tuckable, rather than a copy, sorry FIST has ripped off more than one of my original ideas, & the ideas of others.

I will even switch out one of my holsters for your FIST for free. Please e-mail me if you would like to switch.
www.buybrownholsters.com
azgunnut@earthlink.net
making quality kydex products since 1999