Author Topic: Congrats ktmktm  (Read 4293 times)

Offline dano

• Expert
Re: Congrats ktmktm
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »
Thanks, Ken, I need all the moral support I can get!  ;D
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »
Dano has me to blame for his not having his LWS 380, and I feel horrible about it.
 This was not one of my "group buys", all I did was place the two ads on the two forums that my friend has for sale. Typically I go to the factory and get the Seecamps. It saves a little on shipping and I have some control over what I ordered.
The three we have coming have been waiting to get picked up and the dealer keeps getting called away on business travel.
Last I spoke with him he is having them shipped to his shop.
I've been away for the last five days myself and have been out of contact with anyone.
Dano, I apologize this is the worst.

Very upsetting to me.

Here is my deal to you.
When you order your LWS 32, or another LWS 380 let me know, I will pay the $35.00 at the factory for your personal serial number.
It is the least I can do for you.
Once you do get this LWS 380, you will love having it, and I know what it is like to wait.

Offline dano

• Expert
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »
Art;

I don't blame you for the pistols not being picked up at the factory. It is not your fault, nor was it your order. Stuff happens.  I did talk with Mo on Saturday and he told me most of what you mentioned. I do hope that he was able to go the PO and pick up the check today, as he was unaware the check was there. We can blame USPS for dropping the ball on that one.

Your offer is much appreciated, but at this point I don't know if I will be going for the "trifecta". I think that I will wait and see if the Seecamp suits my purpose. I am hoping that it will. Thanks for all you help.

Danny
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 06:55:32 AM »
I would have to say that mo and the P.O. know each other well.
I doubt the PO will send anything back knowing he is not at the shop to sign for it, unless it is the rule of the USPS and they must return it.
I wanted to call him myself over the weekend but did not get an opportunity.

Please hang in there.