Author Topic: Rohrbaugh's Rebuttal to Gun Tests -- Read It Here  (Read 50673 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Re: Rohrbaugh's Rebuttal to Gun Tests -- Read It H
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2008, 04:27:20 AM »
I subscribed to Gun Tests based on the excellent Practical Sailor mag published by the same company -- I still maintain my Practical Sailor subscription, but think Gun Tests may be little more than a tax dodge.  

As for my pup, been a dream, and a constant companion.  Personally, I think we've usually maintained a pretty good decorum here, and...  and DD called a truce, so I suppose I shall restrain myself.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline IDM

• Expert
  • What you can't see can hurt you!! Predator UAV
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2008, 03:45:02 AM »
I was just about to subscrid to the publication, I just got their advert in the mail.
This has just cost them one more subsciption!! :-[
Bryce
Bryce Proctor
Owner IDM llc
Predator and Predator B  Mfg. Engineer

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »
Old thread timely revived.    8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline orthoward

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2008, 09:44:52 PM »
hey guys, especially duane.  i really want to thankyou for bringing the rebuttal article back from the archives.   i left new york due to hostility in the medical field. i relocated to easton maryland and the quality of life has been phenomenal.

the only thing i miss about new york is going to the "fort", ie deer park.  it is that little stress management testing room that just brings a smile to my face.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i have been in maryland 2 years now and am finally getting unpacked and i found my copy of the article i wrote. boy, did that feel good.  

well, just wanted to thankyou for bringing another smile to the face. ;D
great site- been reading it for years

michael ward

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2008, 10:45:05 PM »
MD you are lucky, LINY is crazy and I tried to move but was out voted by the Wife and Kids.

Offline williamgeorge

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »
Hi friends, I have just joined this forum as a new member. Here is the link in which you can find the riffles with discounted rate. Make use of it..
-----------
GEORGE
sniper scopes

Offline william

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »
Im sold, I want a stelth. But how can I get one?? Maybe Mr DD has some connections for me . Thanks Bill Squillace 772-971-9100 Oh and by the way I also own a Khar 9mm Its not that accuret . Bought it years ago Ser. # 0069 Must be lucky!!  carry as a backup
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 12:19:06 AM by william »